Mark your calendars for Friday, September 9th, at 8/7pm CST. Stand Up To Cancer’s (SU2C) 2016 biennial telecast will be on every network and most of the major cable channels except Nickelodeon, the children’s channels and PBS.
Why are so many media outlets clearing the deck for SU2C’s fifth, life-saving broadcast?
- Each and every one of us has been affected by cancer.
- Stand Up To Cancer is one of the most powerful and important catalysts we have in the fight against cancer. One hundred percent of money raised from the public raises goes to support SU2C research itself. Instead of competing for the same research dollars and working in secret, by themselves, SU2C brings the best researchers in the world together to collaborate.
Every person in the world wants to kick cancer’s butt, but in order to do that, we need every single one of us to make a tax deductible donation to Stand Up To Cancer. Here are some links you need to know.
• Signup to receive SU2C 2016 telecast updates
• Make a tax deductible donation to SU2C
• Learn more about SU2C and co-founder Sherry Lansing.
• Read Karen Taphorn’s amazing story of surviving metastatic melanoma.